Pink Ombre Hearts Chiffon Cake Pop Valentine's Bouquet


This post is to wish everyone a happy, blessed Valentine's day with your loved ones! Life is short, do cherish our loved ones and every moment with them.. <3

I've already shared the recipe for the Pink ombre hearts pops in my previous post Pink Ombre Stripes Heart Chiffon Cake & Cake pops. Picture tutorials for the diagonal stripes can be further found in Deco Chiffon Cakes book.


I placed 5 hearts cake pops into a bouquet to say "someone loves you more than you can imagine". I learnt that different number of roses mean different things =D.

Happy Valentine's day!!!

With lots of love,
Susanne


Updates:
I opened back up a new class for the "Field of flowers" wavy chiffon due to oversubscription. Now left one last slot. If you are interested in wavy patterns, do sign up before it's gone.


Comments